Thursday, January 16, 2014

Adventures of Cooking

Tonight I am making a surprise dinner for my husband and I am thrilled to see how it turns out!

Red mashed potatoes(from a bag), stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in.bacon(bought from the store meat department), and stuffed biscuits (pinterest recipe)!!!

All but the biscuits are something I don't really have to work on. Pop it into the oven or microwave and boom it's done. But the thing I'm most excited for is in fact the biscuits. Delicious mozzarella rolled into the dough with olive oil brushed on top with parmesan and garlic powder. Oh.My.Fudge. It smells delicious as they're baking and I can not wait until I am able to gobble them down.

I'm half tempted to just have the chicken and the biscuits since there's quite a few of them....yes that sounds like a good idea. Husband is getting chicken and biscuits...maybe canned veggies.

This homemaking thing is catching on. Oh I love cooking for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment