Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Miracle League!!!!

This Saturday is the Miracle League Opening and I am going to be a buddy for two of the three games! I am so excited about it and I am just THRILLED that FINALLY after like 6 years the field is up and running and that I get to be a part of such a wonderful organization! Helping people with disabilities to play America's favorite pasttime....seriously how wonderful is that?!

I invite everyone who can make it to 101 South Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, NV on the 10th to come out and enjoy it! You can sign up to be a buddy (only wise if you plan on coming to games to help play) or if you are just visiting you can watch and buy a shirt or a hat and just enjoy the wonderfulness of it all!

I can bet you there won't be a dry eye in the place when Dan "the Man" throws that first pitch! He has been practicing and I have heard that he has quite an arm!

YAY MIRACLE LEAGUE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment