Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fastballs and Curveballs.

It is amazing how much can change in the blink of an eye. I don't even know where to begin but here it goes.

As of right now I am not working on my mission papers...I am in fact doing whatever it is exactly that I am doing with Robert. I guess it is a "we are seeing what happens" but yeah anyways that is where it is at and I am happy. Of course it hasn't been smooth sailing at all. There is opposition and oddly enough neither of us really cares. I know I didn't plan for this to happen, but I don't regret my decision. People change and things happen to help us change our minds. I know I have been angry at some people lately, but it wasn't entirely undeserved either. I am happy and that seems to bother people because they expected me to be happy in a different way or setting.

All I know is that Robert is an amazing guy and he is so good to me. I mean the guy bought me a really nice bouquet of flowers just to cheer me up last week. NO ONE has ever just bought me flowers like that before. He is so patient and kind and I am pretty darn lucky to know him let alone have this with him.

In other news though JENNY HAD HER BABY!!!!!! Olivia Joy was born at 6:48 am on June 21, 2010. Hopefully I get to see them on Wednesday...since I am going to be driving up there just for that reason!!!!!

Life is amazing and I wouldn't change anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment