Sunday, June 10, 2012

Who knew?

Today was a day of learning to rely on Heavenly Father. I had been struggling with confusion and frustrations with the dating world only to have President Leavitt reveal to me that I need not worry!! I seriously felt my heart race and a smile was permanently on my face. I feel an anticipation and a calm that is almost unheard of for me. I didn't even talk to the guy, but we.made eye contact throughout Branch Prayer and I am giving him a little bit longer to think things through.

Barbara and Aaron are getting married in October!!!!! I am her Maid of Honor and we are so busy planning everything! I just want to do a quick post and share some random facts.

I can take the sacrament again.
I have a calling to update the branch bulletin board.
Aced my work management course.

There is more, but I am too lazy to write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment