Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Says it all

Get real, getting married before age 25 is not too young | Fox News

I am turning 23 this year, and while I am not on the route to the altar, I have friends who are or have already made it there while under the age of 25. The marriages were and are being entered with a full understanding that it takes work, that at times you are simply not going to like your spouse, but they also understand the sacredness of marriage, the happiness that can come from loving someone on that deep of a level.

When I get married, I won't be doing it because it's the next natural step. I will be getting married because I am on the same level as the guy emotionally, mentally, morally, and every other level imaginable. Mainly and most importantly I will be getting married because of the love we have for each other and the love and understanding we have of the gospel. I will be getying married for eternity. So what if I find my forever before I am 25? There are a lot of people who can get married young and make it. Why make all suffer for the irresponsibility of a few?

No comments:

Post a Comment