Sunday, June 16, 2013

An interesting future.

I've done it. I've turned into what I was told I would become growing up. So far I've accomplished working at McDonald's for a living, although the management position was never mentioned to me when I was young, and now my future husband and I have discussed where we'll shop for necessities and the like....the Dollar Store!!

I ain't even ashamed.

We checked it out and we can get what food and supplies we need for way cheaper than walmart or the grocery store. Of course for fruit and such we'll have to "splurge", but hey when you're living on one income of sorts you have to make do and making do is what we shall be doing! Living smart is what we'll have to do while we start out and we are very aware of that.

In other interesying news I have become and IT Works! Independent Distributor and so far I've sold a few wraps, got a facebook page, and a website going. My kit hasn't arrived yet, but once it does I can go further into getting business. I'll post more on it later, but right now I just wanted to mention it. I figured the extra money I make for now will help out some. I want to try and make it to the top with it.

Anyways got to go.get wedding stuff in order. Look for a Father's Day post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment