Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh sweet waiting!

I guess I should explain the situation with my missionary and myself...it makes more sense as to why he just barely asked me to wait when you know the full story :D I would say that he puts it the best way...

"That night Jaren we met Jaren (more about him later) asked me to come play soccer at the fair grounds and he was going to introduce me Nadia (that's me!), the girl he had a major crush on. So I went, and when she pulled up I had a STRONG sudden desire to meet her, but she would not get out of her car! I started to walk towards her car like five time to go get her out so I could meet her, after an agonizing ten minutes she finally got off the phone with her mom and stepped out of the car. I walked up to her and her why she had taken so long and she looked at me like I was crazy and said she had been talking to her mom, I said "cool" and we went and started playing soccer.
She took the ball and was trying to pass me and I somehow plowed her over and we both fell to the ground, I felt so bad!! I had just knocked down my best friend's crush! We continued to play and that is how I met and amazing young woman who is always there for me no matter what!"

Okay so it is my turn now! A few months after we met I was baptized and we saw even more of each other from than on...I was dating his friend Jaren and he was dating my best friend Jenny. For some reason though we saw more of each other than we saw of our significant others! I mean it wasn't anything bad, we just had a really strong connection and friendship. I moved to California last summer and I still maintained contact with all my friends and with Jaren. I flew out for Colton's farewell and that weekend we spent almost every second of that weekend together. The last time I saw him was on his front porch with his siblings around us and Jaren by my side. He had already been set apart so our parting ended with a handshake. But don't worry he attacked me right before he got set apart and gave me the biggest longest hug ever! That next day Jaren broke up with me and Colton found out in a letter sent to him. Since last august we have written each other each week.

It wasn't until a little while after he left that we realized our strong friendship had turned into love somewhere between the weekly letters, e-mails, and all that we had been through before he left. He asked me to wait for him and he sent me his Joseph Smith Eternity Ring on a chain so that I won't have to worry about it when I am in the photography lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment