Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Updates on this glorious Wednesday!

I e-mailed Colton and told him all about MGs and he..well he laughed and said that it figures I would go out and find others who are going through the whole waiting process...he was laughing in a good way though I promise!!!

He is such a dork though...he was complaining how he gets sad everyday when he goes to the mailbox and it is empty. He is mainly complaining about me not writing everyday..I guess he wants me to write more...because apparently the weekly letters and e-mails just aren't enough.
Than of course he adds in last second that he is indeed focused on the mission even though he basically can't get me out of his head. XD

It was good to know that he is alive and it was amazing to hear from him! My heart is smiling even though it doesn't technically have a face. He went riding today on one of Denver's 70 bike trails. He was so tired from the ride..I guess it was intense :D

I should be getting a letter from him tomorrow..so YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment