Monday, December 6, 2010

Redefining the Relationship

Tonight ( and later today) we are discussing our relationship (We meaning Robert and I). The avenues of communication are clearing up and we are and have been talking about how we feel and things like that. We also are talking about how we feel the relationship is going and other things. At one point Robert asked me if he is a good boyfriend. At first I scoffed and replied "yes" but than I started really thinking about it and I came up with reasons as to why he is. Yes people I did think about it. Most people just say yes without thinking if what they are saying is actually true. Robert isn't perfect, but he is a good boyfriend. I love him to pieces and if he asked me to I would marry him. Oh dear Lord I am putting this up with that information, but honestly I think everyone knows that at this point hahaha Zach teases me about it enough. Robert if you are reading this and you haven't figured that out already than there you have it. Our talk got me thinking about whether I was a good girlfriend or not. Robert says he thinks so, and I certainly hope I am.

Does anyone have any information or ideas about how to break a relationship routine? We seem to somewhat have fallen into a rut or a routine and I think we need some spontaneity in it. Idk like take a weekend trip or even just pitch a tent in the backyard hahaha okay so it's cold out and we can't afford to stay the weekend somewhere but I think everyone gets my drift. We just need a random thing to do to break out routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment