Thursday, March 22, 2012

Endings and beginnings.

Robert and I broke up.

And onto other news....just kidding I won't leave anyone hanging. We split amicably, it is for the best and we are still friends. I still really love him, but its that wjole "if you love them let them go thing" you know? He has things he needs to do and to workout and honestly I am figuring out that I am in the same boat. If we end up back together it won't be for awhile, but who knows what will happen? This life constantly changes, so who knows where the wind will blow us.

I met with President and we discussed my drinking and other descretions. It felt really good to talk to him and to be open about it. Verdict isn't too bad and I am in the repentance process right now. We discussed the option of a mission and that door won't be opened for about year, but that is perfect to give me time to think about it and/ or prepare for one if I so choose to. So far I have decided to work towards it and see where the road leads me. I am confident in that decision and honestly it feels really amazing! Like I finally am on the correct path. Sure I took a detour (an amazing one) but I am back on course.

I have come up with a plan to be debt free.in the next couple of months. It is pretty.much going to be miserable for a bit, but once that debt is gone it is gonna be pretty banging. I'm taking care of my car first though so there is that, but yeah once the valve is fixed I am giving myself 150 of each check for gas and the rest is for bills. I realized I waste money on stupid things and have decided no more...after hunger games tomorrow of course. No way I am missing that!!! But after that I ain't spending anything! I could put all the unnecessary spending into savings and save most of the money for a mission just by not spending!

I really can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment