Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ugh!!!!

Times is crazy frustrating! I am facing aoment in my relationship where we either end up progressing to the next level (wedding bells anyone?) Or flat out breaking up. On top of that my weight loss has been difficult and I am awaiting Aunt Flo....hoping she.comes this month.

My car engine is gonna get replaced so there is a plus side and work is going pretty good. I have decided to take massage therapy classes at CSN and become a Licensed Massage Therapist. It will be a better job and will be convenient for going to school and possibly moving out of the Valley.

I am hoping to do so and soon....i want a puppy that one of my coworker's dog gave birth to.

Sorry for the random spatterings of my thoughts. The wind is blowing crazy and my mind has left with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment