Sunday, April 29, 2012

Positivity

Welp by the end of May I will be able to take the sacrament AND I may even have a calling!!!! It is really excited and I am so glad I went and spoke with President! He has been such a big help in all of this and a really big support to me. I see him as a father figure and that rarely happens in my life. The only other one is Papa Bischoff...so yeah. Things are going really good and have been looking up for me...in a way at least.

My car is working but is costing me 1795.22 and of course I can't pay it all at once, but thankfully the mechanic is being nice enough to work with me on payments. I am so grateful for that and for my car working finally...although I keep expecting it to break again! Old habits die hard I suppose.

I went up this week and visited The Bischoffs and even snuck in some Colton time...I neglected to bring my camera and I am rather disappointed in nyself for it. :( Jenny is almost ready for baby  numbah 2 and Olivia is so big now and quite the rascal! I got to spend time with Mama Bischoff and we got to talking. It was so nice to be there with them all again. I had gone up there for an interview and I am now waiting to see if I got the second interview. I think the first one went well and I have my fingers crossed. It would be an amazing opportunity for me and I would be able to get out of the valley! Being up in Provo made me regret ever leaving. Seriously I am going to move back asap because I know.it.is where.i belong.

I don't know, but something about it has always screamed "home" to me. With me being back in my anti-depressants I think I would be able to handle it this time. I have come a long ways from where I was and I know it is something I need to do. Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment