Thursday, April 19, 2012

Speaks to me

Watch "Maroon 5 - Payphone (Lyric Video) ft. Wiz Khalifa" on YouTube
Every year there is a song that comes out that defines how I feel and what I am going through. Most notably it comes out around summer (since that's when the shiz goes down in Nadia Land) and this year my anthem is the song posted above. There is language so be warned. The clean version hasn't come out yet, but it still defines my.life perfectly right now.

I have realized that I have a lot of anger, not so much because mu relationship ended, but because I spent so much time in a relationship that a part of me knew wasn't going to end in marriage. Now I am sitting around and I just feel like we can't come back from this.

Yesterday the branch played wiffle ball and Robert showed up and two seconds later he left and didn't even bother saying "bye". I know he probably went home or something since he had a phone call, but it irritated me that he coukdn't even be socialable with me for more than two seconds. On a side note I actually did fairly well with hitting the ball and such. So huzzah for my skills!!!!

Also I have a meeting with President on Sunday. I have a lot to talk with him about since our last meeting. Things I have discovered about.myself and just issues I am having in general. Overall though life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment