Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So very tired

I seriously have my fingers and toes crossed for something to change soon with me. I got reemed at work and since apparently I am an awful worker I have one more chance otherwise they'll have to let me go. Yeah out of the three years I have been there all of a sudden I've left them with no other option because I just am so below standard....

I call bologna.

Trust me. I've asked my coworkers and they have been reassuring me that I am in fact, not a screw up. A line has been crossed though and its done nothing to help with my stress, anxiety, and depression. I've been trying SO hard to be who they expect me to be and it just seems like I'm getting nowhere. Corporate is coming in later today and I stayed two hours over my shift to clean the store from top to bottom. Would have been out by 12 but one of my crew members loathes dishes and was taking his sweet time. I did my job and his tonight.

The place looks spotless and I can only think of two things I didn't stock. If I get hollered at for anything tomorrow I swear its going to take all I have not to just walk out. I'm even wearing my icky work issued pants and getting there a few minutes early. I'm prepared though for the worst, but hopefully it is a good day.

I give my all to my job and I have been feeling lately like its a dead end for me. I'm trying to not let it be that way, but its getting worse and worse. We'll see how it goes and than maybe I'll have something to report back on.

As for everything else in my life...its alright. Went to my first concert last friday for the Dropkick Murphys....totally amazing. Definitely loved hearing them live, but could have done without the painful feet and moshing. Poor Jonathan acted as a wall for me to protect me from the mosh pit people. The next day we went to the Highland games and I got to see him in a kilt! Aaw man there is something so attractive about that. Seriously. Hottness....we got our engagements and I promptly put them up on facebook! Lol what else did you expect? They turned out awesomely and I can't wait to make our centerpieces with them!

Wedding plans are going good except we have to.kick it into overdrive with the getting stuff done now that we're down to just under three months! Yeah I know...thats coming up so fast! Aaaaah!!!! In big news though I am down to 222 lbs from 228!!! Woop woop! Losing weight...hopefully I'll be under 200 for the wedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment