Friday, April 5, 2013

Update Central!

Dusting off the ole blog here and posting updates!!! Now that Walking Dead is over I have plenty of time in which I can blog

......maybe?

Planning a wedding is pretty hard work, especially when you have people pressuring you in the andale-ing of said plans. Just over three months to go though so things are picking up steam with that. Got it planned, we just have to execute said plans!!! Let's just say I am so glad that this is MY wedding that I'm planning and not someone else's. Been there and done that.

So for the most interesting update I want to share I bought gear for rappeling. That's right. Lil Miss TERRIFIED of heights is going to shimmy on down from the top in style. I bought me a harness, helmet, rope, and some other rappel type stuffs that I am far too lazy to list out. Naturally I sought out the green stuff, but my rope and rope bag are yellow and orangey. Jonathan keeps saying I copied him, but we all know of my love affair with green. Oh the things I would do with that color. *shiver*

Ahem...moving on... We got out engagements taken by his sister in law and they turned out pretty well. The invitations are pretty spiffy looking so thats a good thing. Jonathan seriously is a life saver during all this. I don't know if I will ever be able to properly convey to him just how much of a stress killer he can be.

No really, this guy drove me to his house to get ny car (we left it there earlier) and than drove back to the apartment with me in my car and rode his bike home just because I got scared after watching "The Possesion"...yeah he pretty much helped me from panicking. My anxiety levels were pretty high and by him being him, he helped me feel safe. He does that a lot for me.

Ooh also I'm losing weight! I gained a lot, but I'm down a few pounds already and am on track to lose more. It's so much easier when you have a reliable diet buddy! We tried Almased. I actually don't mind it, but he says it tastes like caca. If it was cheaper I would buy a lot and going the full diet plan since it was working decently so far. I'm going to be more vigilant though in walking to work or riding my bike. I know that'll help me even more so why not right?

Funny story. We watched "The Cabin in the Woods" and after the credits had some thingy about being made in Canada and at the same time we both said "Freaking Canadians" which of course cracked us the hell up. I mean you just can't plan that!

I'm doing better with my depression comoared to my last post. I had a lot of stress from work and wedding stuff and the whole losing a friend fiasco and it was really dragging me down. I had to just try and refocus on other things. I still fail at times, but i'm doing better.
We've been slacking on reading the scriptures and praying, but I know we're going to be restarting that again. I'm getting so excited to be preparing to enter the temple and progressing towards eternity with Jonathan.

I may not have a glorious life by some people's standards, but I am happy and that's all I ask for.

I have more I can post, but I want to try and organize my thoughts better. So until next time loverlies!

Nadia Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment