Monday, March 8, 2010

EURGH

I feel like such a burden on my family. I am such a waste really. My mom is upset because I am using her stuff without asking (hairspray and the like), but she doesn't really say anything about it so I have someone else telling that to me and it makes me feel like a piece of crap. How awkward is it that? I feel so dumb living at home. I hate telling people that I am back at home and not at school. I have started working and I like working and everything, but seriously I feel like I need to get out of here or at least get my own place somewhere as soon as I can afford it. Maybe Tonya and I can get a place soon. Possibly by this summer or whatever. All I know is that I need to get my own place. I hate feeling like a freeloader and like some little kid again.

I had a date on friday and it was a blast! I got asked to go ice skating by Steven and his brother and Jessica came along. We went ice skating in St. George, than ate at this really great stir fry place, and than watched Alice in Wonderland. That movie is amazing and mindblowing yet it is so weird and leaves you feeling odd. I really enjoyed it. I had fun on the date and it was pretty amazing. I know I am not saying much about it, but there really is not a whole lot to say other than it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment