Friday, February 10, 2012

MagnaQuartz

The beautiful set of jewlery that I have photographed is HANDMADE and from the MagnaQuartz company. They make these incredible pieces with quartz (duh), semi-precious stones like jade, turqouis, and others, and also with magnets and lovely decorative beads.

I got mine today and was pleasantly surprised at how fitting and comfortable to wear each piece is. They are made of everyday wear so naturally they would be comfortable. I won't go into specific details here about the benefits, because I have yet to wear them for more than a minute, but from what other wearers have said, there is more energy, less pain (headaches and such), and for some people their depression symptoms are alleviated.

The brains behind this is a dear frienf of mine named Joy Bischoff. She has studied the benefits of wearing this system and has incorporated NASA radiation technology (think copper) into a system for people to wear. Now people may have forgotten about what happened in Japan with Fukushima and the nuclear meltdowns, but they shouldn't have. It's worse than Chernobyl and we are being still affected by it. This system helps strengthen the bodies natural ability to heal itself and helps create a force field of sorts against harmful elements, such as radiation.

If you are skeptical about it, look at it this way. You get bangin original pieces of jewelry to wear at an affordable price. They also sell home systems (also handmade) if you are looking for something to help against the radiation but don't want to wear jewelry. What could be wrong with buying home decoration and/or jewlery? Even if I have poorly managed to advertise for the company just check out their site and see what it is really about. I promis the folks over at MagnaQuartz do a better job of explaining than I do AND they are quick to respond to any inquiries and orders. Everything is personal and I promise they don't bite! Also I am not receiving any comoensation for this plug.

I already have my goodies!

http://www.magnaquartz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment