Friday, September 14, 2012

Moving forward

So here I am at 3:30 am starting this blog post when I should be sleeping. I will admit to being tired, but I just wanted to do a quickie update (well maybe slow) and fill y'all in (since I have discovered a few people actually read this...surprise!) on this week.

Work is volatile again, but luckily for me I am not the target of the petty high school drama that is going on. I will not divulge any details, but I will say I have done a small part to try and help those caught in that icky mess. I have my fingers crossed for them and I hope things look up. Also we got an 800 number call and the guy totally blasted my boss on it but praised two other managers. That isn't the first drama I mentioned, but I was shocked that it happened as it did. I feel bad for my boss, but I also feel kinda bad for the other managers mentioned. :/ tis no bueno all around.

I finally finished Barbara's Bridal Shower invites and once the stupid computer gets fixed I can print them and send them off..well that's if she ever gets me the addresses I need! I want to send them Wednesday next week at the latest so I need them asap!!! We also have to get (or possibly make) her veil and I have to finalize the shower and the bachelorette party details. SO LITTLE TIME SO MUCH TO DO!!!!!!

I am going to Salt Lake this weekend for a visitation and some other things!!! I will be leaving Saturday evening and coming back tuesday morning. I am so excited and absolutely can not wait to see everyone! This means photos and memory making!!!! I am taking this opportunity to visit them because for my birthday I am visiting family in California. Yes, I am doing a lot of visiting. There is a valid reason, so quit looking at me like that!!

Sadly today was SUPPOSED to be the day I got either a Green KCCO or a BFM, but alas theChivery crashed and when Erica finally got through they were sold out in my size!!! WAAAAAAH!!! I so greatly wanted one (or both) as a birthday present. I'm going to be cool thougn and not complain outside of this post. I congratulate whoever managed to get one. Chive On good Ladies and Gentlemen!

Welp...i'm beat. Night all!! Or morning if you want to be technical!


No comments:

Post a Comment