Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The one were we feel "special"

So I've been in my apartment for a little over eight months now, okay thats over half a year, and all this time I have been puzzled as to why the walk-in pantry is void of its own light source. The hubby and I would joke about getting one of those push on night lights for in there, but never got around to it.Thankfully we hadn't otherwise this already embarassing situation would have been made worse. There is in fact a light. It just doesn't have a bulb in the socket. There is even a nifty little light switch right on the inside of the pantry by the door.

...this is where I hang my head in shame.

How we never noticed it before is beyond me. We had been in there looking at our options for dinner and he turned around and all of a sudden is asking what the switch went to. Naturally we started looking and lo and behold there is the sad empty little lightbulb house.

After we stopped staring at it incredously we laughed for a few minutes and than we started feeling like the couple of fools we are.

Let this be a lesson to you all. ALWAYS look...even when you think you have looked, look again!

No comments:

Post a Comment