Sunday, August 18, 2013

The one where I pet sit

So forever and a day ago I created a profile on care.com to.offer services like petsitting, babysitting, tutoring, etc and I never really had anyone send me a response or anything... I actually had quite forgotten about it when.suddenly I get an email from a prospective parent of the four cutest dogs ever!

She wanted to do a meet and greet to see if I would be able to help her, especially since she is here in Moapa Valley for a few months. Well right away as I enter the dogs stampede my way and start loving all up on me. It was ridiculous and I loved it. Apparently they loved me and a trial sit was set for a couple days later.

Let me say these dogs are the most easygoing animals ever. They get worn out from the heat easy so after a little bit of outside play they want back in and its snoozeville from there. I've decided that I love petsitting. Something about being with these dogs makes me extremely relaxed and happy. I feel blessed to be able to spend time with them...even when they are going crazy inside since outside is storming.

So far I've made in two days of sitting, what I earn in a week of working my other job. These pet parents want the best for their furbabies and I don't blame them. While they are here I am going to enjoy being able to help them and I'm not going to lie the extra money is nice. The hubs and I are going to put the money into savings :) Hopefully this will help us save a pretty penny and help us not be so strapped at times!

These dogs are seriously becoming my favorite way to spend the day. It isn't a job so much as spending time with some four-legged friends each week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment