Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Aaaand sleep fails me

Work will be here soon and I know once the alarm goes off I am going to regret not trying just a wee bit harder to sleep. It's hard sometimes to tell my brain to shut up and go to aleep. Especially when said brain is simply refusing to pay you any mind. Stupid head.

Well since we're here let's chat a bit. For those of you who are possibly just joining the conversation I bid you welcome. This is the Adventures of Nadia (Me) and most , if not all of these posts, offer insight into my small insignificant dent on this planet. For those who have been a part of the conversation for awhile, I thank you ....also you can stop worrying about my baby post. It's not happening. Not for awhile. Let's just say I came to my senses and realized I am incredibly selfish and want my husband all to me for as long as Heavenly Father will allow it. I know everything happens in its own time and I'm claiming temporary insanity brought on by pinterest and facebook. Babies are everywhere and its like some kind of adorable plague!

Well tata for now....the hubs will be home soon and will be quite upset that I have yet again failed to sleep when I should. Poor dear worries about it more than he should. Definitely going to use it as an excuse for a snuggle naptime tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment