Saturday, September 21, 2013

The one with the dream

So I woke up this morning cracking up and the hubs was looking at me like I am crazy. What was the cause of the hilarity?

I had a dream and for some reason I called someone in it a toilet. Apparently it was very hilarious and I laughed for a solid ten minutes before drifting back to sleep.

I don't remember what the wording was exactly or what was even happening but I do remember crying because I was breathlessly trying to explain just what was so hilarious to Jonathan.

Poor guy just called me crazy and rolled over and went back to sleep. He must love me so to put up with such shenanigans. Apparently it's a common occurrence in the Saunders household. I talk a lot in my sleep and he will amuse himself by interacting with me.

And all I get from him is mumbles...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment