Monday, July 20, 2009

I Wonder....

Wow people sorry it has been a week since I last updated this! I have been so busy!!!!!! My car broke down and what not and then I have been going out and stuff with Katrina and Rachelle. We went to a dance on friday and the beach on saturday....it was pretty amazing really and I had a ton of fun hanging out with the ward. We totally pranked this one house right...thinking it was Jacob's house but it ended up being someone we don't even know! Epic? Yeah we know!
Well Colton and I are going to have our first date and than make things a little more official....right now we are just a little hanging out in a limbo of sorts. Today he was on the phone with me and his younger siblings were cat calling me and teasing him. Maddy saked him if he was going to date me and he was like "Yes" and than she was like "Are you going to marry her?" We both started laughing at that because it seems like EVERYONE keeps asking him that and we haven't even started dating yet! Schmexy I know...so yeah that is basically it haha.
He is hoping to be moved to Provo by next week and he is definitely getting his own phone next week and he is already planning on calling me all the time...I told him to get unlimited texting as well. It will be good if he gets verizon because we will have free mobile to mobile and that means we can talk for as long as we want whenever we want!!!!
I wonder what is going to happen now....

1 comment:

  1. Girl, it has fo sho been more than a week THIS time! haha. How are things going with you two? Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete