Thursday, September 17, 2009

What a Fool I am!

I had the chance to possibly find myself with a guy in the army and I didn't have the cajones to go up to him and give him my number even though I am pretty sure there was something there between us. I mean something told me to talk to him and I practically wanted to jump out of the car and give him my number which is very uncharacteristic for me. Oh my fetch what if I met one of the guys I could spend forever with and I let him walk out of my life just because I am too self conscience!!!!! Crap on a stick this is ridiculous!

I went to Panda Express with the FHE Hermanas and as we were leaving I spotted said cutie sitting and eating alone in his U.S. Army Uniform and oddly enough I randomly started talking to him asking him what branch of the military he was in and I was telling him about my friends who are in the military...he seemed surprised and happy that I was talking to him and I wanted so much to sit down and chat with him longer but the girls were already outside and in the car so I very ungracefully had to take my leave of him and I almost fainted when I saw him watching me leave through the window of Pande Express (I left through the door he watched through the window). He actually was leaving at the same time it turns out and I was almost wanting to cry when he got too far to randomly stop him and give him my number and my name. A NAME! I didn't even ask him for his name! Barnacles!!!!!!

What I fool I am! That fireside tonight about dating and sending out radar pings taught me NOTHING!!!! Well it did teach me but that doesn't mean I retained any of it....ugh I hate my life sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment