Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Didn't see that coming

Turns out life is surprisingly amazingly awesome sometimes. Heavenly Father has released me of that one guy.....yeah clean slate and no attachments anymore. I feel so light and lifted and just completely free to move on and to find someone who knows I am worth fighting for. I know that now and I know that being in that type of situation where it is one sided is no bueno for anyone. I find myself open to new options and opportunities and I feel like a huge weight has lifted and I am actually happier. I honestly think that the situation I was in was keeping me depressed and now that I am done with it I feel so much better. Of course I still have a problem, but I know that I am one step closer to true happiness. Tomorrow I see Dr. Brad and than in two weeks I see Wade. I am going to drop off some scripts tomorrow so I can get back on my meds.

Want in on a secret? I am amazingly fast at the Drive Thru...pretty sure I am wicked awesome and everyone knows it...okay so maybe I am not exactly pro, but I do have some pretty impressive skills. I have learned patience and how to be kind to complete a-holes from working here. Thank you Mickey D's for teaching me things I forgot how to do...like smile even when I want to punch someone and foot massaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment