Friday, May 7, 2010

Relationship Status has changed.

Charles Sherman Bush and myself are in a relationship. Yes it is true....and no it isn't a joke or something although it is pretty funny that it took us this long to get going. We have been really close friends for a couple years now and finally we are together!!!! His dad put is the best way "It's about damn time!" For most people it came out of the blue, but he and I have been talking about it on and off for a few weeks now and we made it official yesterday! I am so happy and I am amazingly grateful that he is in my life. He and I went to do baptisms for the dead and I was nervous the whole time, but when I came out from changing I saw him being a witness for a group before us and I was just overwhelmed with feelings that I can't even explain. He baptized me and I was just...I could cry haha. I am so glad that he has the Power of the Priesthood and was able to be there with me for my first time doing baptisms. Being there in the temple with him was pretty much awesome and we are going to do baptisms more often together.


We have been together for one day and already I am happy beyond measure haha I have been smiling all day and I can't stop smiling! I found a guy who fits my patriarchal blessing and I didn't even know it til I actually gave him a chance! Funny how Heavenly Father placed him in front of me and I was too stubborn to really notice. No matter what happens with us I will never us at all. He is one of my best friends and we will always have that. Yes we annoy the crap outta each other at times, and we fight over things, but we always come back to each other and move forward instead of staying in one place. I am so excited to see what is in store for us and I am so glad to have this chance at happiness with him! Life is very good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment