Friday, May 14, 2010

New Directions...not like "GLEE"

I have been so tired lately with working and sleeping and relationshipping. I never really knew it was this much work to actually...I don't know...live? Of course I am happy with my life right now, but why does it make me so tired? I shouldn't complain though because I am blessed enough to have a job and to be living with my parents and to have an amazing boyfriend...

So why do I feel like I am not on the right path?

All day today I have been feeling like I am on a good path, but one that isn't for me at this time. Like I skipped a couple steps or something. Mainly I can't help but feel that I need to go on a mission, but I don't want to end up ending things with Charlie after we FINALLY got together after everything! I am calling President Leavitt and seeing if I can talk to him about all of this. Cuz this sister is certainly confused.

CHASE HAUVER IS HOME! I haven't seen that kid in two years and I probably still won't see him until his homecoming talk this Sunday. It was funny because I was talking to his brother Oliver and I said to tell Chase "hi" and Oliver texted me back right away saying "Chase says 'hi' back" lol apparently Chase was right next to him. It is so great to have him home! Now all the Phab Phive needs is Jaren home and our group is complete...of course I might be on a mission before he gets home so they will have to wait for me! We buried a time capsule before Tristin left on his mission (well the Sexy Six did) and we said we wouldn't dig it up until the last of us was home from the mission. Well Jenny is married, Tristin and Colton came home early, Chase just finished his mission, Jaren still has about ten months or so, and I am kinda in limbo if I am going or not right now. It is really exciting though and I am glad to have a friend back!

OMG the last song on GLEE this week made me cry...I don't even really know why, but I was crying a little and I was kind of embarassed, but I didn't care because it was cool. I love that show!!!! Also I am all caught up on True Blood now so this week I won't be confused on the episode hahaha also my mom has the newest Sookie Stackhouse Novel but she won't let me read it yet. I am bummed and pretty sad because I love those books and she is an impossibly slow reader while I could easily read it in a couple days or so and have it back to her pronto! I am so glad though that SEVEN  more books are being written. EEEEK!!! My life is way happy now!!!!!!

Here are some of my favorite quotes from the past week...just to show you how awesome it has been.

"As long as you are stripping things...and not people"- Sister Bush talking to Charlie at his house when he said he liked stripping things....she was looking at me when she said "people"

"I hope mom shares"- My sister Taylor. Now imagine her drooling over a box of chocolate strawberries that my sister erica had sent my mom for mother's day/ her birthday. It made me laugh.

"Do you sell hot dogs?"-Random McDonald's customer ordering...hot dogs... O_O

"Believe it or not her cake was pretty good!"-Me accidently making the Relief Society President sound like a bad baker....she actually is pretty amazing...believe it or not... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment