Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Eat Your Heart Out

Guess what I lost?

TEN WHOLE POUNDS!!!!

Of course I still need to lose more but what now?! I already lost ten and my clothes already don't fit like they used to. My belt has to be pulled waaaay in now and my pants STILL slide down. Yeah pretty sure I am going to be needing a whole new wardrobe once I am done. Which means I will get to wear super cute yet ALMOST unmodest clothing!!!! Yeah I want to flaunt what I got, but in a totally clean way you know?

Also today I realized I could either be a foreign language teacher (because really they are always the funnest and I am fun) or I want to go into the CIA....yeah I know that is a stretch, but ask anyone who really knows me and they can tell you I am superb at lying and keeping secrets. Perfect CIA Agent material? I think so! I am being 100% serious about this too. I am actually going to work towards it and get into the CIA...if I don't than I am going to try for the FBI....and than go into teaching if neither of those work.

Big plans, but I am confident that I can do it.

ALSO I am conducting a super secretive, awesome, undercover research right now. Well not really undercover, but definitely going behind enemy lines here. Now I can't say what it is, but if the results prove fruitful I will DEFINITELY let everyone know.

Oh and another thing....My nose is like freaking niagra falls due to this cold. I hate it and everytime I think about it I think of that movie "She's the Man" where Amanda Byne's has those tampons in the boot and the guys are asking about it and she says it is for nose bleeds...I wonder if it works for runny noses?

No comments:

Post a Comment