Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Growing

I find that lately I am changing and growing and becoming someone that I am happy with and comfortable with. Of course the medication helps wonderfully, but I know that the decisions I am making are my own and that they are right.

For instance me looking up being a Dental Assistant. I am happy about it and I really want to go into it. It is something that speaks to me. Also I find I am opening up to people and letting people in.

One person in general, but not going to spill much on it right now since things are still...introductory. But let me say that it is really easy and this person is a wonderful person.

I heard from Elder Bischoff and Elder Hauver this week. Both are doing really well and they are both such sweet guys. I miss them, but I know that they are doing the right thing and serving the Lord. Elder Hauver comes home soon so that will be fun! Elder Bischoff keeps baptizing people from a different country, proving that you don't have to go foreign to do foreign missionary work!

I WAS ALMOST KILLED BY A LIZARD! Yeah true story...I heard this weird noise from downstairs so I went to check it out and there was one of our cats sitting there by two lizards. One was obviously dead and the other I couln't tell so naturally I did what had to be done...i got down to eye level with it and started pokin...g the lizard.


...imagine my surprise when the thing decides it is alive and charges straight for my face!!!! I screamed like the little girl I am, jumped up from the ground and bolted up two flights of stairs to jump on my bed and all the while still screaming. I was genuinely afraid of this lizard that is about an inch long. O_O
 
Yeah with all this excitement in my life I have no idea how I even have time to relax! Tomorrow Charlie and I are going to Vegas and applying at this one place where we would basically be doing phone surveys. It pays 9 an hour but at least it isn't commission! I also want to apply at Color Me Mine...it is only 8.25/ hr but it would be way more fun than a phone job...egh...I don't like phones! I also am touring the school tomorrow and meeting with them to discuss my possible attendance there.
 
Things certainly are going in the right direction! Life is progressing and that makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment