Monday, February 1, 2010

We Will Miss You

The hardest thing to endure is the loss of a friend, especially when that friend is on his mission and you haven't seen him in a long time. Our whole valley is suffering from the loss, especially after all the deaths last year. Everyone is still in shock over it and we all just can't believe that he is gone. Jace Davis and his companion passed away while sleeping due to natural gas asphyxiation. They were serving in Romania.

It has been weird. I hate seeing everyone so upset and confused about it. I am so grateful though for the knowledge that we will all see his smiling face again and to hear him laugh and telling jokes. He was one of the nicest people I have ever met and I feel blessed to have been able to know him. Everyone loves him and every wishes he were still alive.

At least he is with Heavenly Father and that he and his companion will be able to finish out their mission on the other side of the veil. Who knows? They might even be able to teach some of my family!.

We all miss you Jace. I am happy for you being able to be with Heavenly Father and that you didn't suffer. I always hear that the good die young and you are the perfect example of a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment