Thursday, February 25, 2010

WORKING GIRL!

I got a job in Mesquite at one of the Hotels as a Front Desk Clerk!!!! YAY!!!!!

Also I am planning on opening a bakery and guess who is going to be working it with me...TONYA!!! YAY!!!!

I am also working on a book with Courtnae ( a lovely MG) which will be a MG Survival guy. And on top of that I am writing my two other books. Tis going to be a busy writing process. YAY!!!

I just feel so much better having a job. I start next thursday so I still have awhile before basically, but I am just so happy to have a job! It is sad though because my day is so sad because I don't know what to do with myself...which is why I have decided to get into the above mentioned projects. I am feeling good about those decisions and I am excited because the job is varied hours and like a substitute fill in person so I could end up working 0 to 40 hours a week depending on if I am needed or not.

I wish I knew what the future heldfor me, but I know that Heavenly Father will guide me in the direction he wants me to go. I have been reading my scriptures more and I have been writing in my journal more and I have just been working on myself. I like it and I like who I am becoming. I feel strange and more grown up, but I just am pumped for what life has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment