Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fashion of His Love

Not going to lie this post is all about my lovely. I have recently realized how much I love this man, but I know I still have deeper I can go. He is the peanut butter to my jelly, the cheese to my macaroni. Robert has become my number one best friend (sorry Barbara) and if in some catastrophic twist of fate we end up breaking apart the next guy is going to have an almost impossible time filling those shoes.
Robert supports my sporadic whims and fancies while at the same time keeping me grounded in reality. We can dream and plan together and the main thing is we can always laugh together...mainly at each other and with each other. He has done so much for me and continues to do so as time goes on.
I know I am so lucky to have a guy like him and I don't plan on letting him go anytime soon. I only hope that I can be all for him that he is for me.

Also when he gives me that squishy face I just about die inside! Tug on my heartstrings why don't you?!


No comments:

Post a Comment