Saturday, October 1, 2011

You would think

Here I am in California waiting to leave to Sea World and not one drip of excitement is coursing through me. In fact what I feel is agitation. My sister wants me to pick her up in Long Beach and I am in Anaheim supposed to be going to San Diego. She gets to wear my flip flops because she only brought dressy shoes to some party she went to last night. Robert is listening to his ipod and reading his nook and I get the impression this morning he is holding something back but I don't know what.
Barbara and kenny are still getting ready. I am hungry and just want to keep sleeping. If my dad hadn't bought my ticket idk if I would still wanna do Sea World. Hopefully that changes.
It was nice seeing my family last night at Grandma's. We celebrated with cake and pizza and combined I received 225 dollars from them all!!!!
Well I am off to google breakfast places. Ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment