Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Part 1

So tonight I went out with Barbara to the Single'sBranch Halloween Party and while I was supposed to be a vampire everyone thought I was a witch and than I stopped by work to give them cupcakes and I got called a slutty pirate... yeah so I guess with my modest additions to it the costume was too... sexy?
It was interesting seeing all the guys eyeing me and I found it ridiculous that I had to change my looks that drastically for them to notice me. Robert though enjoyed seeing me in my costume. I went to his house to bring him a cupcake and his eyes lit up and he had this smile on his face.

We are hanging out later tonight...i may have to wear the costume though haha

Monday for work I am wearing a different costume so there will be a different post for it than.



No comments:

Post a Comment