Friday, January 29, 2010

The Urge to SCREAM

That has been my mood lately. I just want to scream and for no particular reason at all. Life is pretty awesome though so it would be good screams although some would be bad too, but for the most part they would be good screams. I feel torn in so many different directions lately, but good directions, but still really confusing and kind of frustrating. Part of me mainly just is frustrated at the fact that I can't seem to find a freaking job and I don't want to resort to another call center because the last time it really didn't help my depression having people treat me like crap over the phone. Another part is just happy to be alive and living and has been enjoying having time to myself to work on myself and to focus on me.

Can anyone find me a place where I can just disappear from the world? I want to just....vanish and live in some place somwhere where no one can find me. No phones, no computers, no actual address, no communicaiton with the outside world, and just have time to build skills that I normally wouldn't with everything else out here. Of course I wouldn't want to go alone or anything, but I just feel like I have too many distractions that are pulling me into places and directions that I just can't fathom.

I just need life to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment