Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gettin my Learned-ing on!

School starts next week and I am so flipping pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't wait! On Saturday Robert and I are going down to Vegas to buy our books and seriously I can not wait at all for Monday to come when I can start school again! One more semester down means one more semester closer to getting my degree! Of course I have to wait a bit to catch up for my math, BUT I can get all the other stuff out of the way fairly quickly. Robert luckily has only this last semester and than he get sto graduate! Sadly though his graduating means his moving. :( I am working things out and trying to see if I can move by the end of the summer. I am hoping by August to move up to the Salt Lake area. There is actually an apartment complex in Pleasant Grove that I really like. Of course I would need to save a ton of money and what not, which means I need to get a second job, or at least a massively better paying one. No worries though because where there is a will there is a way and I have the friggin will to make anything happen! The plan is that if I move up there I will enroll in the CNA program at the Salt Lake Community College so that I can become a Certified nursing Assistant and than I will be able to get a better (and more stable) job up there. I will hopefully be able to also take classes online at CSN while up there and keep my full time status so that I can be covered by Sal's insurance and than I will work and save money and than once my gpa is up I will transfer to either USU or BYU or even UVU....any of the colleges up there. I have actually thought this one out...this plan might actually work hahaha which of course makes for one very happy Nadia.

So I realized something important today at work ( I have my best ideas there)...I have been marriage focused and baby hungry (I will shamefully admit) and I kind of forgot all that I want to accomplish or experience BEFORE either of those happen. Yes I know *tsk tsk* for putting those spiritual matters aside for more selfish and worldly things, but I know that if I choose marriage and family I will regret not living out these dreams. Of course I want to have a family of my own one day, but not right away. I really want to at least have my Associates and a stable job (or career) before getting married, I want to have my own place and have it consistently for at the minimum of a year, and I want to travel a whole hell of a lot more than I already do. I want to go to Ireland, Argentina, Japan, Scotland, England, and Europe in general. I want to finish my book, learn new things, and experience life. Another thing I realized is that while I may not want to get married right away, I do want to share these things, these experiences with Robert. Cheesy I know, but I love the guy and I want to experience life with him.

Barbara came through the Drive Thru today while I was at work. It was pretty awesome and I went and was telling everyone there that my "best friend ever" was waiting for her food. Yeah I know it made me look like the World's biggest dork, but I love that girl and she knows it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment