Friday, February 11, 2011

Taxes and Future Hopes

So this year I finally made enough to actually have to file taxes *tear* I thought I could maybe coast by again without making a significant amount but lo and behold I made just under 9,000. Still that is well below the poverty line as far as making money goes and ability to live off of said money, BUT jokes on them because my projected tax return is going to be just over 1,000!!!!! WOOT WOOT! Okay so I didn't strike gold, but hey half of that return is going to help me pay off a debt. And with that debt out of the way I will have only one more to pay and let me tell you that makes me really happy. You have no idea! I am getting the remaining balance of the big debt sent to me, and I know it will be less than it was last time (since I have been sepdning money) but with the correct numbers I will be able to set a more steady budget plan and get that paid off too! My goal is to be debt free by my birthday in September. Preferably before it, but still. I know that when school stops in May I won't be spending hardly any money on gas and hopefully by than I will have a second job and the money will be flowing in! It is probably hard to fathom how happy I am about all of this, but just let me tell you I am ECSTATIC!

Some of you are probably reading this and going "Dude relax, you don't know if all that's going to happen." Well I know that I don't know if it will happen, but I can be optimistic. I am not placing all my hopes on my tax return, but it is nice to look at it and go "Hmm yes that will help." And in actuality it will. So :P Don't try to crap in my cocoa puffs!

All in all with this year's return being so nice I can't really fathom why people don't like filing taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment