Thursday, September 29, 2011

Punching A Baby

That is what the Ramp it Up dvd of the Slim in 6 workout made me want to do while simultaneously vomiting. Seriously I am so effing sore right now I can barely type. It was worth it though and I can't wait until I do it again tomorrow. No wonder people lose around 25 lbs to 40 in the 6 weeks. GAH!!!! Of course I am more looking to get into shape and lose wight, but the in shape part is what I am really going for. I don't necessarily want to be skinny. I just want to get rid of the excess body fat and tighten those muscles. And let me tell you that those muscles are tightening alright. Seriously my arms are toning quite nicely and my thighs and calves are coming along as well. My stomach and midsection is going to be harder, but I do feel a difference from before I started the workout.

I started the Ramp it Up a few days early since I am going away this weekend and won't be able to really workout. Hopefully though I can get some form of workout done! I am excited though to see if any of my family or even Robert notices. I haven't seen him in a bit and I haven't seen any of my family in California in almost a year. Barbara said it looks like I have lost weight and it is true...I have lost almost ten pounds already and I can't wait to lose more! I am hoping by the end of this year I can be down to at least 150. I am just taking things 10 lbs at a time so it doesn't seem like such a daunting number to try and lose.

Well I am off to bed to try and sleep and let my body recover. Got a long day tomorrow prepping for the trip and going to Vegas with Barbara! Getting my haircut and going shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment