Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Some Never Grow

I thought I was done with Chelsey, but I guess the saga isn't over yet. Today at work our former landlady came in and talked to me about the power bill. It wasn't a big deal and I told her she would get her money tomorrow. Apparently though Chelsey came into my work later and told my coworkers that I owe her 200 dollars for the power bill.

What. The. Fetch.

The amount I owe  is only 50 and I do not owe Chelsey that money. Needless to say that she was rather inappropriate with it all and I am rather sad that she felt it necessary to go about things this way. I just needed to vent....I apologize.

Anyways I have been doing really good with working out and eating right. Hopefully things get better with my weight and getting into shape. I am feeling really good about it and am confident I am doing good. I am feeling an impressive amount of tonage going on right now considering I wasn't toned at all before. YAY for that!!!!

This weekend I am going to California with Robert, Barbara, and Kenny for my birthday. We are going to Sea World and the San Pedro Fish Market. I am super excited about the Sea World part....I get to refresh my love of Marine Biology....huzzah!!!! I am thinking about going to school for that again. Start off where I started....hopefully it works itself out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment