Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Adventures in Hair Dying

My hair before.
My hair after

I wouldn't call my hair dying adventure a complete success since it was supposed to turn out a reddish brown, but I wouldn't call it a failure since I managed to not burn it all off and it looks pretty cute if I say so myself. My hair turned out a bit darker than usual, but I have gotten some good reviews from it so I am pleased. I used the Nice and Easy hair dying kit from Clairol. True to word it is easy! You just pour one part of the mix into the other, shake it up, pump dye into gloved hand, and run it all through your DRY hair. 25 minutes later BAM! New hair color!

I learned my lesson about cutting my hair by myself (I ended up looking like a boy) and decided never to do that again, but dying my hair is another story. I am no longer scared by the thought of it and am definitely going to continue this trend...at least there will be breaks in between so I am not dying the dye!

No comments:

Post a Comment