Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Picture time!

My car was marked!!!
This makes me laugh everytime haha we went skating not too long ago
My sister turned 20!!!! GAH!!!

Just some pictures from the last couple of months...so there are only three but whatevers!

The first one is the art work of the ever awesome Zach Brough right before he moved to Utah. He marked all four sides of my car. I thought the lovely heads were adorable haha Robert and I were in the car and he did this while we went into Lin's.

The second one is from a Single's Activity Robert and I went to. Roller Skating in Mesquite. It was pretty fun and we enjoyed ourselves and the company. This picture just makes me laugh. He can be such a goofball sometimes.

The third one is just about one of the only nice pics we got of Erica and her cake. She is such a butt! Love her though and I am so glad we are close in age!

No comments:

Post a Comment