Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Changing Directions

Barbara and I are moving out of our homes and into an apartment with three other girls. Oh gosh I can imagine my mom reading this right now...hopefully I get to her before she sees this! We have been discussing this for some time especially since Barbara isn't going back to school for a bit and we both really want to do this. Rent is really cheap and the apartment is really nice and it is righ across the street from where I work! Also Barbara is going to help me get a job at Wally's so I can have two jobs!!! I have mapped out my financial situation and it is looking really REALLY good. I know that handling that has to be one step at a time and I am happy to say that the steps I am taking won't set me back any! In fact, I will be getting rid of debt instead of increasing it! But anyways back the whole "life changing" bit....This decision is something I feel really great about...I actually feel super confident in it and I am not afraid. Yeah there is some anxiety, but it is mainly because last time I was on my own I ended up cutting all my hair, but I am in a much better place now and I am moving in with friends and I won't be a ridiculous distance away from my family. On Friday Barbara and I are going to go look at furniture for our room (we are sharing a room together) and things like that. WAY EXCITED!!!!

School is going really well. I got an A on the first math test and my psychology classes are really interesting and I enjoy being there. Ballroom is absolutely wonderful! BEST. IDEA. EVER. I friggin love dancing! I plan on taking a dance class every semester...it is excersize that I like. Speaking of excersize....Barbara and I are doing P90x....well I start tomorrow hahaha she is two days ahead of me but whatever! We are going to be looking so good by her birthday! We both have this goal and we both have super motivation to get our butt into shape...literally!!!!! Roy Bischoff (my adopted older brother) is getting married in a couple weeks and I am going to his wedding! I am so excited for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I plan on playing with Jenny's baby the entire time though lol because Olivia is the cutest thing since baby ducks!

Erica's Birthday went really well, well we actually attended a memorial service for Janet's dad, but than Oscar invited everyone over to Grandma's for an impromptu Empanada party. Seriously that word came out and everyone was like "EMPANADAS?! !(*&#$%^(*@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and than we ate until we could barely function. Empandas are the bomb diggity! We saw the movie I am Number Four...it was....interesting....I mean it was okay but I think I am going to read the book and will probably like it more than the movie. Well I got to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment