Friday, January 15, 2010

Han Shot First!

So I spent some time talking to this guy tonight who is basically a really good match for me....Star Wars fan, served a mission, he and I both think Han shot first and we both want to hug the Prophet. It was weird cuz we both have step-dads and all this stuff.....it was a good conversation and he actually wants to talk to me again and really soon!!!! I was surprised that we really hit it off considering we don't know each other at all and have never met in person, but I felt comfortable opening up to him and talking....it was interesting and he is really cute and funny. I didn't think that instant connections could happen really....well again for me. I am interested in what might happen.

So anyways....life is...interesting. I was almost cried a lot today. Just things with family are rough but not so much and I really am enjoying myself and my free time. I wish I had a job though because I am tired of spending so much time alone at home. My friends always want to hang out and I wouldn't mind it, but I can't with my med schedule and everything it is bloody near impossible really. I wish it was easy but no of course not it makes life darn near impossible to have. Sometimes I sit and just stare at the wall just fighting back the urge to scream into oblivion. Like....holy wow and tartar sauce I just hate feeling suspended in this kind of half life I am living right now. I don't really feel anymore....like....I can feel things but at half their normal level.
Yeah floating is no fun people....especially for so long a time.

I am pretty...yeah...well goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment