Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life lately

Procuring a job is not the easiest thing to do in a recession, especially when you are a part of the "younger" generation and people wan tto hire older more experienced people.

I have been reading some of my blog posts and I have realized that they are really lame and kind of depressing. I know life lately has been kind of downer, but that is no excuse to spread the downiness to everyone else!

Well here are some interesting loveliness that has been going on in mi vida! Went to a dance last night and this guy from the last dance was there and again we all went to Denny's. It was pretty fun hanging out with everyone and seeing Kami and Shelby. We are all going to be hanging out more and more now which is really awesome because I think that is all what we need. I have gotten some new music for my ipod and my computer is now virus free!!!!!!! I fixed it all by my onesie so that is a happy moment for me. I got invited to interview for an EFY position and I am trying to let my parentals let me do that since I REALLY want to go be a counselor at EFY!!!!! How cool would that be? Kami and I are so planning a camping trip for sometime and what not because I am determined to do more things like that with my friends. This is the time in my life where I should be going out and doing random things like that with friends!

I get to talk to Wade this week and I am so happy to be able to tell him that I have gotten more confidence and drive and more push to better my life and my surroundings. I can't keep shutting people out because by doing that I am shutting myself in and life is certainly lonely when one keeps everyone at a distance. It is so odd how life is a little bit less than perfect but I am able to keep my head up! I am excited to be alive and I love looking for the silver lining in everything that is going on. When there is a down there is an up you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment