Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Did you know?

I am in the process of writing a book? Yeah I have the main rough outline of it, but I must continue and expand on what I have and I have to continue the story. I am contemplating making the story into a series or just one book. I am thinking maybe just two books at least.

The main concept of the story is about four girls and their adventures in navigating the world of life and love. I have based most of my characters off of myself and my friends....I mean it is loosely based...VERY loosely based and even the events are taken from my own life. I am also working on another story that I started years ago about a girl who was raised by wolves....well that and there is magic and other things. I don't want to give too much away about my stories because there are people out there who would steal them if they were desperate enough to steal my poor writing ideas.

I have to find a reason to work on them agian though. For almost a year now I have not touched either story. It has been as if something inside of me died and I lost the will to continue on with that dream of getting published. I have been told I have a gift for writing and I have always wanted to write a book. It is not hard for me to write...just something cut me off from my writing steam. I am hoping something can help inspire me again. I have the stories inside of me just bursting to come out, but there is no release!

GAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment