Friday, October 23, 2009

OMG I am going to BARF

I have gotten this prompting to do something and I can feel the Spirit screaming for me to do something and I just can't do it! First off it is 4:36 in the am and second....well quite frankly I just don't have the kind of relationship with this one person to do what the Spirit is prompting me to do. I LAUGH at people who are always randomly like..."The Spirit told me to blah blah blah" insert random quote we all laugh at when we here stories like this. I mean I would most likely be rejected...but on the other hand why would I get this prompting if I wasn't supposed to do it????


Oh Hannah why me? Why this early??? Why did the prompting come during a horror movie when I wasn't even thinking about this person? The thing is I don't feel bad about it at all...in fact I feel blissfully happy like peaceful almost and THAT is what is disturbing me. Neither of us...are in any position to do what is being asked...well we are but we aren't. Heck we haven't even been on a date or anything and we are JUST FRIENDS.

I am freaking out and my stmach is so butterfly-ie that it is making me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment