Sunday, October 11, 2009

GONE GONE GONE


My long luscious locks of pure awesomeness are gone! Apparently they took my "good" looks with them because a few people have commented on how I now look like a boy...*sniff* I did not mean to cut it this short, it was an accident. Most of the length was to my shoulders, but there was a chunk in the back which i had accidently cut really short so to even it all out i had to cut the rest. You could make a nive looking hair piece out of how much hair i cut off. Oh well now I know that next time I will have to be even MORE careful...because yes people I will be cutting my own hair again in the future....just after I have enough hair to even begin thinking about cutting. If I cut any more I really will have no hair to do anything with.
Interesting lesson this has been though. I have always used my hair as a safety net...like it was the one thing about me I really felt i had any control over. Yesterday when it all came off I basically panicked and today I was walking over to Joey's to get my car and I felt like the very trees were laughing at my plight. I have learned not to put too much stock into material things...I generally don't in the first place, but ask anyone who know me well enough and they will let you know how much I loved my long hair. I am not superficial...not at all. I don't even wear makeup or dress "pretty"...I just was really attached to my hair.
Sad day. At least we know it will grow back...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment