Thursday, October 29, 2009

It is all in the air

I am right now sitting in my sister Erica's room at my mom's house wishing I knew what on Earth I am doing with my life. My mom asked me the other day what I wanted to see happen with my life right now...I just couldn't answer her. For so long I have been trying to live my life for everyone else I have neglected to think about what I really want to do with it. I am scared to move back to California...Grandma and I aren't going to magically get along and I know that even if I try to set boundaries things aren't going to work out. Already she is demanding I go out there...like she doesn't like me being at my mom's or something you know? What is up with that????

My major is getting changed officially from Child Development to Music and Photography. I already told my grandma and she wasn't excited at all, but honestly I don't give a rip because I have found something that truly makes me happy and I am sticking with it!!!! Also I decided that I am going to visit Zak this weekend down in Miramar probably will end up having to stay the night, but hey I am 20 and I need to stop being a kid at some point! I have got to grow up and start LIVING my life the way I want to live it.

Hurray for thinking differently!

No comments:

Post a Comment