Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sprains, Bikers, and Zombies.

So today I fell ( because I am so graceful) and sprained my left wrist and elbow (did I mention I am also talented?) Anyways so I have this unnatural excitement over the fact that I did that. I mean seriously I have never sprained anything and BAM I got two in one shot. That is some serious awesome right there. Sadly though I will still be able to work and take nasty people calls, but at least I am getting paid for it.
Later on (sprains happened early afternoon) Joey and I went to go see Zombieland. On the way there he hit this guy on his bike...joey was looking the other way for cars and the guy started out in front of us. This is my warning to Joey, Hey joey there is a...DID YOU NOT SEE HIM?!" the guy rolled up onto the car...btw he was totally cute. Joey got out and asked if he was okay...yeah he rode off on his bike safe but a little shaken and we continue on to Zombieland.
The movie is a piece of brilliant art...I mean seriously it isn't scary really. I mean I jumped at some parts yes, but for the most part it was sheer comedic bliss. Oh wow you would not believe half the stuff they get away with. Killing zombies while on roller coasters, searching for the last twinkie, shooting Bill Murray in his cameo role, this movie is epic and as soon as that baby hits the shelves I am buying it. I did have issues with the F Bomb being dropped everywhere, but despite that I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment