Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Who Knew?

Life sure is interesting how it works. I got home on Monday and I was all prepared to go and get everything ready for me to move to Rexburg in the Winter when something told me to be patient and hold on it for awhile that I would know when the time was right because I am needed for something down here in Utah. I had no clue what that was about and I mentioned it to a friend and it turns out that that friend has been going through some rough times and they had been praying for help! Heavenly Father sure does work in mysterious yet amazing ways.

On a side note I am quitting my job at Dialogue...I can't work like they want me to so I am trying to find another job or two so I can keep living life...you know with food and that kind of stuff. I have even been contemplating becoming a Plasma Whore...even though I despise needles and pain of any kind. *bleh* But money is money right? Okay so not all money is good....

Anywho just getting ready for the rest of the day because I have got to figure out what I am going to do with myself. At least I will look good doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment